Please help shape our future!
The Singers’ organization has been thoughtfully imagining how to bring our mission to you in your homes and on your screens. Our board, staff, and artists desperately miss you, and we look forward to new ways in which choral music will lift us through this uncertain and scary time.
Our 2020-2021 season is very different from anything we’ve ever done – and we are thrilled with what we have to share with you! You will see new videos, artistic projects from our professional artists, and virtual partnerships with school choirs. We will adapt, but it comes with considerable costs, which is why we’re asking you to consider an increase in your giving if at all possible.
We are eager and excited to sing for you in person as soon as it is safe to do so. In the meantime, please stay safe, healthy, and well in these difficult times – and let us know if there is anything we can do for you too!
Matthew Culloton, Artistic & Managing Director
How to Contribute to The Singers:
1. DONATE TO THE SINGERS using our online store.
2. If you would like to become a monthly sustaining donor, please visit our GiveMN page and select the MONTHLY DONATION option.
3. NEW! TEXT-TO-GIVE: Simply text “smca” to phone number 56651. Follow the prompts to make and pay for your donation.
4. Mail your contribution directly to us, making your check payable to The Singers. Our address is: 797 Summit Ave, Suite B, St. Paul MN 55105.
5. Give us a call at 651-917-1948, ext. 3. We’ll be happy to help you over the phone.
The Singers—Minnesota Choral Artists is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Contributions to The Singers are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.